Alcester Community Resilience for Coronavirus Help and Support
Alcester Community Resilience is a support network that covers the parishes of Alcester, Kinwarton, Arrow & Weethley and Great Alne.
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) if you find yourself in isolation or finding it difficult to leave your house and you need:
- Help with Dog Walking
- Assistance or to just have a chat with someone.
Then the network has a fantastic supply of volunteers who are here to help.
If you have access to the internet then please join our Facebook Page: Alcester Community Resilience, to ask for assistance and for the latest updates.
If you do not have access to our Facebook Page, then please call our Helpline: 07707 598379 where someone will be able to assist.
Please note we are a community response and not a replacement for 999 or 111.
The Alcester Chamber of Trade & Commerce
- We support Local Economic Growth
- We are part of the Alcester Neighbourhood Development Planning Committee
- We are assist our members in sourcing funding, training and business support
- We hold regular Business to Business Networking Events
- We are home to the Alcester Retail, Tourism and Hospitality Partnership
- We are part of the Warwickshire Towns Network at Warwickshire County Council
- We follow and support all our members on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- We bid for funding for Retail and Tourism related projects
- We are home to “Visit Alcester” and create shop local and tourism related campaigns
- We fund Alcester’s membership of Shakespeare’s England
- We mentor the Young Enterprise team at Alcester Academy and support Skills for Employment Programmes